Yoga Therapy for Anxiety
Starts October 23, 2019
Ends December 18, 2019
The Brightening Center 967 Swedesford Rd, Suite 200 Exton, PA 19341
October 23, 2019 10:30 am - December 18, 2019 11:45 am The Brightening Center 967 Swedesford Rd, Suite 200 Exton, PA 19341
- 8 Week Trauma-Sensitive Yoga for Anxiety Program
- Tools to manage anxiety in everyday life
- A community of people on the same path
- Small group of 7 for increased individual attention
- Skills for Mental & Emotional Wellness including: Yoga Poses, Meditation, Breathwork, and more
Is this group right for me?
- A harsh inner critic
- Repetitive, racing, or stuck patterns of thought
- Constantly feeling on edge
- Falling or staying asleep
- Feelings of failure, shame, or low self-esteem
- Feeling connected to and respectful of your body
Learn the Skills
Learn the skills you need to manage life’s ups and downs, so that you feel in control of your emotions rather than your emotions controlling you
Practice the Tools
Practice the tools and find the motivation to make lasting changes so that you feel more confident, resilient, and calm under pressure.
Join a Community
Join a community of people on the same path so that you don’t have to feel alone in your experience and can have the support you need to move forward.